Composite AV USB Cable for Apple iPhone 3G iPod Touch
Released September, 2010
Its a multi-functioning cable! Composite AV cable connects the device or Universal Dock via the 30-pin dock connector and your TV, home theater or stereo receiver via the composite video and red / white analog audio ports.
Loading latest prices from ProductWiki...
- Cable also has a USB connector, you can connect a power source, such as a computer or the included USB Power Adapter.
- The iPod AV Cable provides composite video and audio output for viewing photo slide-shows with music on a TV.
- Compatible with iPod with color display.
- This cable is made specifically for iPod with color display.
- Connect iPod to your television set with the iPod AV Cable, gather up your friends, and watch slide-shows together on the big screen.
- You can also hook the AV Cable to your stereo or powered speakers for a room-filling audio experience.
- The AV Cable connects to the headphone port of the iPod or the line-out port on the iPod Universal Dock.
User Reviews (0)
You may also like...